Terms of Service
Last updated February 8, 2023
We have a few simple rules when signing up to be an affiliate or referrer with Mighty Networks:
- You cannot self-refer — all legitimate referrals must be to unique individuals who do not already have Mighty Networks.
- You only receive a referral commission if a Host signs up from your link and upgrades to a paid Community, Business, or Path-to-Pro plan.
- Mighty Networks reserves the right to withhold a commission and remove you from the program at any point (but we don’t want to, so like...be cool).
- You cannot run ads using our brand terms/against our brand terms or act in any way that implies that you are officially representing Mighty Networks or employed by Mighty Networks.
- Commissions are generated 30 days after the referral's purchase, and we pay out these commissions via Paypal at the top of each month (so payments may hit at mid-month).
We’re experimenting with these programs frequently, so we may change the terms as we learn more! Please note that we will communicate with you when we do.