Terms of Service
Last updated October 6, 2021
There are a few simple rules when signing up to be an affiliate or referrer with Mighty Networks:
- You cannot self-refer — all legitimate referrals must be to unique individuals who do not already have Mighty Networks.
- You only receive a referral commission if a Host signs up from your link and upgrades to a paid plan.
- Mighty Networks reserves the right to withhold a commission and remove you from the program at any point (but we don’t want to, so like...be cool).
For our Host Referral program:
- You must be a Mighty Networks Host on a Business or Community Plan in order to be eligible.
- You'll be paid out after 60 days from the first payment your referral makes (e.g. they must stay with Mighty Networks for at least 2 months).
We’re experimenting with these programs frequently, so we may change the terms as we learn more. But we will communicate with you when we do.